(Senior) Interior Architect (f/m/d) or (Senior) Architect (f/m/d)
For our location in WARSAW we are looking for a creative and committed (SENIOR) INTERIOR ARCHITECT (f/m/d) or (SENIOR) ARCHITECT (f/m/d) with a focus on WORKPLACE AND OFFICE DESIGN.
· Development of innovative and trend-setting office concepts
· Conceptual design and implementation of workshops at the client's site
· Development of innovative interior design concepts
· Preparation of occupancy plans
· Implementation of feasibility studies
· Execution planning
· University degree in the field of interior design or architecture
· At least three to five years of professional experience
· Experience with the planning of office concepts
· Creativity and competence in the development of modern working environments
· Very good knowledge of the programs ArchiCAD, MS Office, Adobe CS and Sketchup
· Strong analytical and methodical skills
· Communicative knowledge of German language
· Knowledge of English language will also be an asset
What we offer
· Exciting and multifaceted projects, of which you can be the face both internally and externally
· Excellent development opportunities
· Responsible work with plenty of room for personal initiative
· Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
· B2B cooperation model
· Flexible working hours
· Modern working environment in the Praga district of Warsaw
adjacent to Warsaw East Railway Station, Park Skaryszewski and Soho.
· A competent and open team is looking forward to your support
Please send us your application digitally with the subject "CSMM WAW Workplace-Consultant” to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
You and us - we both have a lot to offer! And together we are more than the sum of our competencies.